I love online shopping! I love regular shopping too, I just really love any types of shopping. But online shopping just gives me so much satisfaction.
- First there’s the disappointment of sorting ‘Price (Low-High)’
- Then the joy of the find
- The tension of finding out if your size is in stock
- It is!
- Add to bag. Checkout. Ooooohh
- The satisfaction once you’ve paid
- The excitement when the delivery comes!
Online shopping can give you a little boost so here are my top online boutiques for when you just need a little pick me up. Or a new dress…
- Daisy Street they have great little finds and it’s the kind of website you can sit and scroll through admiring everything. Their footwear is particularly gorgeous.
- Pretty Little Thing these are great for affordable occasion dresses and the quality is always great.
- Motel I first found these at The Clothes Show and I was so impressed I logged online as soon as I got home (well after a strong cup of tea) and they use a lot of patterns and vintage inspired looks
- Boohoo so affordable and there is such a range of products that there is something for everyone, I would recommend checking returns policy and checking sizing guide
- Sugarhill Boutique cutesy and trendy all in one and still affordable fashion
Let me know what your favourite online finds are!